S.S. Anne Orchestration S.S. Anne Orchestration

S.S Anne one of my all-time favourite tracks to ever find my ears - especially Ruby's Museum version.

But oh. My. Gosh.

This one right here is incredible. It keeps the sensational feeling of nostalgia and I am so glad I encountered this. It also reminds me of Titanic, which is not only super fitting,but it is also one of my all-time favourite films. Super well done.

Cryptic Garden Cryptic Garden

Why can't I find words for this ugh

Amazing, amazing track. I'm so thankful it exists.

Sonic Adventures - Chao Sonic Adventures - Chao

I literally said "oh my god" out loud with the biggest smile ever just now. This is amazing!!! So much originality and talent! I can't even begin to explain to you how badly I wished there was a secret, bonus "6th star" option.

Favourited for sure!

KennethBoxall responds:

haha! Thank you do much :P I tried my best but I'll have many more!

Sonic - Green Hill Zone ReMix Sonic - Green Hill Zone ReMix

I agree with Gokuichigo24 - I think it's brilliant that this track is still able to keep the nostalgia aspect of the track. Amazing, amazing stuff.

Sonic2 remix chemical plant Sonic2 remix chemical plant

I like it, but I feel there's too much going on at times. Still good enough for 4 whole stars though, if you ask me!

Final Fantasy XII Victory Fanf Final Fantasy XII Victory Fanf

This is great! It totally reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog, yet still keeps a Final Fantasy feel, which is a great thing.

8 bit romance 8 bit romance

It lacks a lot of feeling, but it's very cute. I feel as though it could be put into a level in a platform game :)

LoL: Songi's Theme LoL: Songi's Theme

lol this totally reminds me of The Princess Bride. Fun stuff.

*+*+Legend of Legaia town+*+* *+*+Legend of Legaia town+*+*

Ah this brings me back! It's so cute too :3

Chronamut responds:

lol yeah this was my fave song from this game hehehe :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Eternal [FFX-2] Eternal [FFX-2]

There is something so strong about this. It totally forces such a tragic feeling in me, and I can't help but want to tear up at the sound of it. I feel as though I, personally, can feel the loss and subsequent determination to retrieve Yuna felt after Tidus' vanishing.

Great stuff.