FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Still hilarious. I come back to it for a reason.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

This is probably one of the best, if not the best, series I have ever encountered on the internet. It is so well done, I don't even know where to begin.

So many emotions are felt throughout this mini film, all of which are quite powerful. 5 stars isn't enough.

Why Don't You Get a Job Why Don't You Get a Job

There's a reason this video is on my favourites. I want this video to be just a click away. It's so entertaining, and I can't believe I'm here watching it again. The first time I watched it was about six years ago, I'd say. I fell in love instantly, and nothing's changed.

This is great :)

Frosty's Adventure Frosty's Adventure

lol this is so much fun

S.S. Anne Orchestration S.S. Anne Orchestration

S.S Anne one of my all-time favourite tracks to ever find my ears - especially Ruby's Museum version.

But oh. My. Gosh.

This one right here is incredible. It keeps the sensational feeling of nostalgia and I am so glad I encountered this. It also reminds me of Titanic, which is not only super fitting,but it is also one of my all-time favourite films. Super well done.

Cryptic Garden Cryptic Garden

Why can't I find words for this ugh

Amazing, amazing track. I'm so thankful it exists.

Sonic Adventures - Chao Sonic Adventures - Chao

I literally said "oh my god" out loud with the biggest smile ever just now. This is amazing!!! So much originality and talent! I can't even begin to explain to you how badly I wished there was a secret, bonus "6th star" option.

Favourited for sure!

KennethBoxall responds:

haha! Thank you do much :P I tried my best but I'll have many more!

Merry Christmas Sirens Merry Christmas Sirens

Loooooove the acrylics.

Harley and Ivy colored Harley and Ivy colored

Great stuff, I love these two. I don't ship them, but they're definitely one of my favourite platonic pairings.

Vahn With Genesis Tree Vahn With Genesis Tree

Fantastic stuff! It's nice to see artwork from Legend of Legaia. What a great game.